Klook.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

, ,

Lisa's teaser for Black Pink x Selena Gomez collaboration, Ice Cream



-Hul... The make up looks so f*cking unique and adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, I'm really looking forward to their concept this time...

-Don't tell me they're going to release Selena's teaser tomorrow...?

-She looks so freaking adorable, Lisa looks really good with black hair...

-Can they drop a teaser for the M/V today?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... She looks so pretty here. Lisa's teaser is my favorite!

-I think Jennie and Lisa suit this concept the best...

-She looks like a cat

-Black Pink's members are all dolls... They suit this concept really well...

-Jisoo's teaser is out...?? I don't think I've seen it...

-The glitters under her eyes are so cute, Jisoo had similar make up too in her teaserㅋㅋㅋ

-Please give us the full-group teaser as soon as possibleㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Why do all Black Pink's members look like doll?

-I really like black hair on Lisa

-Why does it look like Lisa is going with a different concept here?ㅋㅋㅋ All the teasers before hers were in pastel color. Her outfits in this picture is really outstandingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so pretty, I'm really looking forward to this releaseㅠㅠㅠ

-Lalisa can have all of my moneyㅠㅠㅠ 
trazy.com