Klook.com

Friday, August 21, 2020

, , , ,

There are 4 different 'Ring My Bell's in K-pop world...

Girls Day's Ring My Bell


Two X's Ring My Bell


Dynamic Duo's Ring My Bell


Suzy's Ring My Bell


All of these songs are really good
If you know all of these songs, you must be a huge fan of Kpop


-Two X's Ring My Bell brings up so many memories...

-As a grandmother, I only know Dynamic Duo's...

-I don't know any other songs beside Girls Day's...

-Two X's Ring My Bell is the best carol ever...

-I only know Girls Day's and Dynamic Duo's...

-I only know Two X's. But I checked them all out and they all sound greatㅋㅋ

-I used to like Two X so much...

-I remember listening to Two X's Ring My Bell in secret back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only know Girls Day's and Suzy's...

-I know all of these songs, but Two X's was the first one to come to my mind...

-Two X's Ring My Bell is seriously so addicting...

-I only know Girls Day's Ring My Bell...

-I know all of these songs except for Two X's...

-Two X's song sounds very nasal but strangely, it's very addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I thought I was the only one who listens to Two X's Ring My Bellㅋㅋㅋ It's a nice song

-Suzy's Ring My Bell is so good. Check it out if you haven't.

-Girls Day's!! I think the song was released back in Summer 2015. I remember watching their performances and music videos a lot.
trazy.com