Klook.com

Friday, August 21, 2020

,

Red Velvet's members singing while looking at Wendy


ㅜㅜㅜ In this very short teaser they all look very happy when they sing together, and it makes me tear up..

Wendy went on a 8 months long rest due to an injury and now she's back with Red Velvet in their remake of Milky Way as their tribute for BoA's 20th Debut Anniversary!
Please check it out, it's going to be released at 6PM today



-The whole set and song totally suits Red Velvet. I hope they're always filled with happiness.

-I've missed her so much...

-I'm tearing upㅜㅜ

-Stay healthy, Wendy!

-I'm not a fan but it makes me happy to see them happy~~

-Red Velvet's voice is totally driving me out of my mind. The M/V looks so pretty!

-I was really worried for her, it's nice to know that she's doing fineㅠㅠ

-I'm crying... Not to mention that their harmonisation in this very short teaser completely blesses my earsㅠㅠ

-I really missed seeing them singing togetherㅠㅠ

-As expected, Red Velvet's harmony never fail to amaze usㅠㅠ We miss you Wendy, we hope you're always healthy and safeㅠㅠ

-Irene and Seulgi has been working so hard latelyㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see Wendy back!

-What.. Why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but this brings tears to my eyesㅠㅠ Seungwan, please stay healthy!

-This somehow brings tears to my eyes... It's so nice to see that Wendy is all healthyㅠㅠ

-It's so nice to finally hear her voice!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-There's only good things left for Red Velvet in the future...
trazy.com