Klook.com

Friday, August 21, 2020

The line of female idols that have a lot of big fans

The line of female idols who are great performers + talented and skilled + powerful on stage
If it was portrayed by a male idol, it would be someone like the passionate UKnow Yunho

(If you're going to ask 'So you're telling their other teammates aren't like that?', you should go get your head checked)

Lisa

Jihyo 

Wendy

Solar

Yeji

Chaeyeon

Mia

Soloist Chungha

Luna

Han Seungyeon

Jung Eunji
etc...

'Why is it XX and not XX?' --> It's just my personal opinion, I recommend you write another post about your own opinion
'Why isn't there anyone from XX?' --> I may accidentally have left them out, I apologise in advance


-I don't know what's the standard of this list, but they're all the female idols I really likeㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing Mia, which group is she from?

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out hereㅋㅋ I like them all because they're really cool!

-This is a list of idols with passion and skillsㅎㅎ I don't know about the other idols but I know for sure that Luna, Han Seungyeon, and Jeon Soyeon are just as passionate as UKnow Yunho. And that main dancer from Ever Glow is really outstanding, I remember her face because of that.

-Don't you think Han Seungyeon looks like a fairy in that gif?

-This is the perfect description for GFriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So these are the idols with overflowing energy and vitamin-like existenceㅋㅋ They're all so pretty

-Jihyo has never slacked on stage, not even once. She always gives her best.

-I personally would like to add BoA to this list...

-My favorites are Han Seungyeon, Jihyo, and Hyojungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't know what's the standard of this list but I think I understand the context as I croll down the pageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness, these are all my favorite female idols...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I totally agreeㅋㅋㅋ They're all not just talented, but also very serious and passionate on stageㅋㅋ

-Jeon Soyeon, though. She's really talented. She's really good at producing songs, singing, dancing, raping, etc... Basically everything.

-Honestly, I can't see anything they share in common but... I love all these girls

-I love Jihyo and how she always smiles and gives her best on stage
trazy.com