Klook.com

Friday, August 21, 2020

, , , , , , ,

The visual line of a girl group that gets different opinions based on personal preferences

is WJSN!




Seola




Bona




Luda




Exy




Eunseo




Cheng Xiao


-Cheng Xiao has the most unrealistic looks ever, she looks like a 3D character. And Eunseo has this abiliti of giving you energy and feel happy just by looking at her

-Out of this line, I'd choose Seola. But Yeoreum is my favorite member of the groupㅋㅋㅋ

-They're all so pretty... I personally really like Cheng Xiao

-I can't tell apart Bona, Luda, and Eunseo. I'm not a fan, that's probably why they look similar. I personally think Xuan Yi is really beautiful, but not the type of typical beauty you often see. 

-My personal pick is Xuan Yi... Our Xuan Yi is so freaking gorgeousㅠㅠ

-Seola really does look like NCT's Jungwoo...

-I think Bona is the epitome of beauty. But Seola and Yeoreoum looks the most outstanding on stage.

-Luda... And Yeoreum, she's not listed in this post but she's really beautiful...

-Why is Dayoung not listed in this post...

-All the members listed in this post are beautiful, but I personally think Yeoreum is beautiful!!

-I literally screamed when I saw Exy in person because of how gorgeous she looks... I want to see Cheng Xiao in person...

-Bona and Cheng Xiao are the prettiest...

-Seola, she's quite tall, has a small face, and also distinctive facial features. All of the people who have seen her in person said that she looks absolutely gorgeous.

-My favorite member changes with each comebacks... But if I really had to choose one, it would be Bona, I guess...?

-They give off similar vibes... Is it because they're from the same group?
trazy.com