Klook.com

Thursday, August 20, 2020

,

The reason behind Goo Hyesun 14kg weight loss

On the 19th, Goo Hyesun reveals the secret to her weight loss through her social media account. She writes 'The secret to my weight loss is lollipop. I sleep while eating a lollipop when I really crave for a late midnight snack. (Lollipop is 45 calories and late midnight snack is 800 calories, so I think it's better)" 

And another netizens asks her, 'Any diet techniques you'd recommend to students?'. Which she responds, 'Students only need to have big dreams'. 


-Your teeth will rot...

-I love how she responded to that student's question...

-I don't think it's good to sleep while eating a lollipop. What if it comes out from your mouth in the middle of your sleep and then sticks to your hair?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Eat a lollipop when you sleep?ㅋㅋㅋ It's okay to have late midnight snack every once in a while...

-She's rich... Getting her cavities filled is nothing to her...

-But all of dentists in this world wouldn't recommend thatㅋㅋㅋ I wonder the condition of her teeth...

-Well... If it helps her to lose weight, I think it shouldn't be a matter to us...

-Guys, your teeth will rot and it's not a good habit... Please don't follow it...

-Your teeth will rot if you do this often. But I think it's worth trying every once in a while...

-Only if your teeth are laminated or all of your teeth is changed with implants.

-It sounds quite convincing, though...?

-Now that I think about it, it's kinda true... Lollipop doesn't have calories as much as late midnight snacks, it's actually a good idea.

-It's not like she does it every day... She only does it when she can't hold in her cravings...

-No, please don't do this. Your teeth will absolutely rot, I'm not gonna lie.
trazy.com