Klook.com

Thursday, August 20, 2020

,

Sam Okyere's Interview with BBC: The Black Man Fighting Racism in South Korea





-Crazy... Just go back to your own country, f*ck...

-Oh my goodness... If you hate us that much, why are you still here?

-If you pay more attention, he actually discriminated us too...

-I f*cking hate this, I knew he'd act out like thisㅋㅋㅋ

-He should've ended it at that time and not bring it up again... I liked him, but this is very disappointing

-Did in that interview he also talk about how he discriminated Asians and hasn't apologised yet for that?

-I don't think there's anything wrong with the interview...?

-The students have already apologised, but he still hasn't. I'm sure he didn't intend to be racist to when he did that motion, it's literally the same. 

-Good bye, I hope to never see you again

-I seriously don't know why Okyere is getting all this hate;; You guys listened to the interview before leaving comments, right??

-I thought he already apologised... But he did another interview?

-What kind of racism has Okyere experienced in South Korea?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whatever, I just hope to never see him on South Korean TV Shows anymore

-It was fun to know you, let's not see each other again^^

-I knew he would do something like this
trazy.com