Klook.com

Thursday, August 20, 2020

,

ITZY "Not Shy" Stage Practice (It's a dance practice video, but they're singing live)



-I'm a fan who learns this dance, I have to say that Chaeryeong does the details the best here...

-Yuna is a gem...

-Just imagine how hard they practice to nail such hard choreography while singing live, not to mention that they're perfectly synchronised. They're really talented.

-It's nice to see Lia gaining some confidence here. She may not be the best dancer but she seems to be a very hard-worker, I wish her all the best!!

-This is really mind-blowing, how did JYP cast all of them...

-This really shocks me, Yuna is so much of a better singer than I thought she was. It's not like I thought she was a bad singer or anything, but her voice is more outstanding and suits this song more than I thought...

-Totally raw live singing + dance, they totally nailed itㅋㅋㅋ They're wearing sneakers but their body proportions look really great...

-The girls are so great and Lia seems to have improved a lotㅋㅋㅋ They're such great performers, without any exceptions

-When did they breathe throughout this whole video...?

-My mouth hurts from talking about how great they are. I'm a little bit tearing up to imagine how hard they must've practiced to be this goodㅠㅠㅠ

-They're really good at everything, from singing live, dancing, even to looking gorgeous...

-Lia has improved a lot and I'm so proud of her...

-This is crazy... Isn't their average age is 20 or something...? They're really good

-They're all very good, but who is the girl with the white pants? She's really outstanding, I'm in love...
trazy.com