Klook.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

,

I am so freaking jealous of Han Seohee

She has beautiful face and body, also a lot of money. She has it all.
I wonder what she's up to lately

How she got to know Bigbang's TOP, even when they're not from the same company:
TOP accidentally saw her in a cafe in Cheongdam-dong, he wanted to see her again so he showed her pictures to people around him and eventually got her number. He contacted her and asked to meet each other on October 2016 and kept contacting each other until 2017. They have 8 years of age difference. 

[+264][-162]

1. [+218][-28] It hit me hard when I read how TOP texted Han Seoheeㅋㅋㅋ If he hadn't had the looks, it'd look like a middle-aged men trying to hit on a young woman. 
Contact name: Choi Seunghyun
Grey: Hello~
Blue: Who is this?
Grey: I got your number from OO~
Grey: Will you be done after 10?^^

2. [+211][-14] The fact that TOP fell in love with her at the first sight explains that she's so freaking gorgeous... Not to mention that she's from a wealthy family, has a good fashion style, and can do anything she wants. I'm so jealous of her. 

3. [+181][-10] Regardless everything, I am very jealous of herㅋㅋㅋ She has it all. She comes from a wealthy family and has the perfect body and face. 

4. [+162][-10] So you guys like druggies?? I seriously don't understand Han Seohee the most

5. [+154][-5] Why are all the comments head over heels for Han Seohee??

6. [+154][-3] This is the f*cking funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ
'Memory,,^^'

7. [+83][-30] Anyone who has watched her live broadcasts will notice that she's actually a very fun person. If you have spare time, go check out her live broadcasts. She's like that girl next door that's friendly to everyone. 

8. [+79][-7] What are you so jealous of from a druggie...

9. [+73][-15] I have to admit that Seohee is indeed pretty. I heard some rumors that she was one of the people who run the Nth Room.

10. [+68][-7] Honestly, she's very f*cking gorgeous. She's rich and she lives while doing anything she wants. She also has a really great body. I'm so freaking jealous of her.

trazy.com