Klook.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

, ,

The hand sanitizer brand that Taeyon has been constantly using

In a reality show (2014)

Pink Chiffon

In a Beauty Video that was recently released


Wish on a Starfish

Bath and Body Works 
(This U.S brand doesn't only produce handsanitizer, but also lotion, mist, cream and other various products)

+Please keep in mind that the fragrance is quite strong!
(Taeyeon is very interested in perfume, cologne, and anything else with fragrance)


-I also use this product because of herㅋㅋㅋ I bought a dozen of them when I went to The States

-I really love BBWㅠㅠ I hope they'll open a store in South Korea, I would absolutely wait for themㅠㅠ

-I wonder where can I buy the last product? It looks so pretty...

-I also use their products lately, I love their fragrance

-How much are these?

-Oh, thanks for the information. I'm absolutely going to buy this product that Taeyon uses!

-I looked it up and it's actually quite expensive...

-It's the perfect souvenir to hand out to friends when you come back from an oversea vacation...

-It has reasonable price and various fragrances, I love it...

-I also bought dozens of their products when I went to The Statesㅋㅋㅋ The fragrance is so strong that you can easily notice if someone is using this product

-It looks so cute!

-So this is the product that fans immediately bought once they saw Taeyon using it?ㅋㅋㅋ I really love the fragrance

-I really want to buy the blue one but I can't find it anywhere...

-I really want one...ㅠㅠ

-I really love this product but the fragrance is a little bit too strongㅋㅋㅋ I won't recommend it to people with sensitive nose.

trazy.com