Klook.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

, , , ,

The entertainment company that is often mentioned for launching legendary girl groups

DSP





Finkl
KARA
Rainbow
April

It's kind of hard to explain but DSP has that 'something'...


-I had no idea April was under DSP Ent...

-First thing first, they have good pair of eyes for excellent visuals...

-They actually have excellent groups, it's just that they're so bad at planning their marketing strategy...

-DSP's Girl Groups are totally my favorites... Both visual wise and music wiseㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul, you're saying that Finkl wasn't from SM Ent?!?

-To be honest, they have the best female idols. The company is the problem here...

-DSP used to be one of the Top 3 Entertainment Companies back then...

-How did they find all these beautiful ladies?? They have the best female idols for real

-There was this point where they were ahead of SM Ent...I don't know what went wrong

-I love April so much, I want to see them together for the longest time possibleㅠㅠㅠ

-I know right, from the fact that they put Lee Hyori and Sung Yuri in the same group...

-I totally agree, they produce the legendary GGs ever...

-They have beautiful female idols, it's just that they don't know how to promote them well...

-They have the best members and songs...

-The visuals from this company is absolutely the best...

-I know right, there's something about DSP that no other company has... You know..? Something...

-I mean... They have Sung Yuri, Goo Hara, and Lee Naeun. I think that already explains it all.
trazy.com