Klook.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

The year of 2015 that was very special for SM Stans


Red Velvet

Ice Cream Cake, Dumb Dumb

Taeyeon

I

SHINee

View


SNSD

Party, Lion Heart


EXO

Call Me Baby, Love Me Right

BoA

Kiss My Lips

TTS

Dear Santa

F(x)

4 Walls

Whoa... I can't choose one to be my favorite
The fact that all of these tracks were released in the same year is very unbelievable to me. 
They're all such legendary tracks

Not only that SM Ent. released songs with unique concepts and stylings, showing that they have a really great marketing plan 
That year was also the year where all of the artists from SM actually had proper comebacks
This topic has been talked a lot among fans, they're asking SM Ent. to do their job just like how they did in 2015
2015 was really driving all of us crazyㅠㅠ

[+459][-11]

1. [+106][-4] View and 4Walls were totally ahead of the time back then... 

2. [+53][-3] Devil was also released in 2015...

3. [+36][-3] I think I've watched Taeyeon's I M/V for like thousand times at that time. I was a muggle who barely watched any idols M/V that year. 

4. [+27][-3] This may sound random, but this picture from Ice Cream Cake era screams the word youthfulㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+25][-0] What happened in Hawaii?? SM Ent you better go back there to pack the sanity you left and come back quickly

6. [+20][-1] I'm a Reveluv but I have to admit that View was totally mind-blowing...

7. [+19][-0] I still listen to View a lot these days...
trazy.com