Klook.com

Saturday, August 15, 2020

, ,

The celebrity who is called as the Idol Ver. of Park Seojoon







Teen Top's Changjo


-He looks like the mixture of Gray and Park Seojoon...

-I think he looks like Gray more...

-He looks like the handsome version of Nucksal...

-He looks so handsome... I would believe it if someone told me he was Park Seojoon's brother...

-I don't know about Park Seojoon, but I think he looks like Gray...

-I was like... 'He looks like Changjo' only to scroll down and find out it's actually him

-I don't know about Park Seojoon, but he really does give off actor vibesㅋㅋㅋ So handsome...

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out here... I love Changjo so f*cking much...

-Before Park Seojoon got this famous, he used to be well-known among Teen Top's fans for his resemblance to Changjo...ㅋㅋㅋ 

-I can see the resemblance...

-I've always thought that Changjo and Park Seojoon looked similar!ㅋㅋㅋ I love both of them

-I don't see the resemblance...

-He really does look like Park Seojoon...ㅋㅋㅋ He's truly the idol version of Park Seojoon...

-Whoa, he has grown a lot...

-I thought it was Gray...
trazy.com