Klook.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

Taeyong, who is said to not have a lot of friends during his school days





Taeyong at school

I'm a student of SOPA. I wrote this post after I got curious and looked him up on the searching engine. 

I will only write about my personal opinion about him. 
I'm a girl, please keep that in mind. 

He always sleeps at school. He loves milk (Not plain milk, but flavoured milk like chocolate, strawberry, mocca, etc). He barely talks at school, that's why he doesn't have a lot of friendsㅋㅋThe other students don't talk to him first either. I'm not even lying. He is very polite and nice to the teachers. I wanted to become friends with him, but one day he just suddenly became rare to be seen at school. 

I miss him.

About his looks.
His pupils are so freaking huge. I thought he was that type of kids who like to wear huge lenses, but it's his actual pupils. It's also really dark, just like alien. It doesn't look like he has gotten his eyes done either. It makes his face look hazy in pictures.

He's a clean person, but his hair looks like a bird's nestㅋㅋ

I have something to say about his profile picture in Kakao Talk tooㅋㅋ
It looks like he has a dog. Even his dog is so freaking cute. 
That's all~
Oh, and I think he also has an older sister.
I once overheard him talking to his sister on the phone, he was like, 'Noona Noona...'

Does he have any older or younger brother who looks like him?

About picture... I'll try to ask for a picture in the graduation ceremony later.
He's a very bright and cheerful

I think he was very quiet at school because he was busy as a trainee
It broke my heart a little bit to hear that he didn't have a lot of friends at school
I just started stanning him after the controversy got cleared
And I just learned that he had a lot of heart-wrenching storiesㅠㅠ
He somehow makes me want to take care of him...

[+166][-5]

1. [+64][-4] He once said in an interview that he feels like he resembles Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. He's always alone, but he's actually a nice person. Unlike how he acts at school, he truly gives his everything as an SM Ent. trainee to the point that he becomes a legend. Not to mention that with that great personality he holds the role of the leader, main dance, and also main rapper of the group. He looks charismatic on stage, but once he goes off stage he becomes an innocent and timid guy. He said he won't forget where he comes from and that he would always try to improve himself, especially in the aspect that he's lacking on. His dance trainer once said that Taeyong is like a piece of white paper, in a good way. I really want to protect Taeyong at all costs. I'm really looking forward to what kind of person he will become in the future. 

2. [+44][-0] He looks very shy

3. [+38][-1] That kid now becomes the only idol from SM Ent. who gets adored by the producers, to the point where the producers treat him like a baby. The people who work together with him call him Love Love Taeyong, they really do love him that much and the thought of this brings tears into my eyes. 

4. [+28][-0] I think he's a really quiet guy... And I also think he never noticed how famous he actually is.
Hul, he was my classmate on my 3rd year of middle school. He's a trainee in SM Ent. now? 
He doesn't usually talk to girls, but he's quite close to me! He would always go play basketball or soccer during lunch, and right before the class starts he would come in drenched in sweats. When he had long fringes, sweat would drip off his fringes and I will never forget that sight of him.
He usually hangs out with the boys and barely hangs out with the girls. My friend would pretend to come to visit me in my class during break time just to see him. 
I had never expected he would sign under an entertainment company. He is indeed very handsome. A lot of girls liked him, not only from our class, but also the other classes. 
He once sat behind me and cut his eraser into two so that he can lend the other half to me. 
He draws really well. He's also very quiet, I think that's what makes him even more popular.
He would always lend me everything I need. 
I'm not surprised he's under SM Ent.

5. [+27][-1] That's okay. He has more than 20 friends nowㅎㅎ

6. [+21][-0] He looks like the type of guy that's hard to approach... He looks too handsome to be real, and he also kinda looks cold...

7. [+18][-0] A handsome outcast? We love that. Taeyong, look at you now. There are people across the world who love you. 

8. [+17][-0] The guy in the front looks like Kwangmin from Boyfriend... Look at his outstanding aure hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+14][-0] Tyongfs are Taeyong's friends, am I right~~
trazy.com