Klook.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

Which members of your favorite idol group that often does V Live broadcasts?

My favorite idol group is Got7, and Yugyeom is the member who does V Live Broadcast the most!!
So often that he would name his broadcast 'Monday-kyeom', 'Tuesday-kyeom', 'Wednesday-Kyeom' etcㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There are some other videos so these are the only one I can show you. 
But he really does broadcasts that often, sometime even a few days in a row.
I'm really grateful for that...

My favorite type of Yugyeom: 
-Yugyeom with hairband + no make up
(I took a screen capture because he looked so fucking handsome hereㅋㅋㅋ)

-And Sexy-Kyeom...

I'm not saying that the other members don't do broadcasts... 
Jaebum just did a broadcast right before I wrote this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I can guarantee 99.9% that he would always tag Ahgasae and put a heart and chick emoticon on his caption...ㅠㅠ
This is my favorite picture of himㅎㅎ

[+49][-6]

1. [+69][-0] Park Jisung would always start a broadcast everytime I start to forget about him...

2. [+58][-0] Jisung-ah, this grandma is so grateful that you often do live broadcasts...

3. [+26][-0] Kim Yugyeom is the best. He really does broadcasts a lot, even though not for a long timeㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+19][-0] Kim Yugyeom really does V Live Broadcasts that often...

5. [+16][-0] Kim Yugyeom's caption is always the same, tagging Ahgasaes and a heart and chick emoticon. The only thing that's different  is the pictureㅋㅋㅋ I love it

trazy.com