Klook.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram

(The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to give up)
Honestly, everything looked the same to me at that time. 
I wanna kill the pain I feel inside. But I won't quit for the people I love. So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light.
Just like the lyrics to the song I listened yesterday, I have to survive all of this again. 

(She adds 'I can't forget the eyes of the bystanders' later)


-What is this about...

-I think Youkyung also has something to say...

-Isn't she the drummer in AOA Black? She must've trained together, I bet there are some stuffs that she knows and doesn't.

-...? What's her point of posting this...?
 ㄴWhy are you guys hating on Youkyung for posting this?

-This reminds me of T-ARA. Firstly, I would stay quiet until I listen to both sides.

-Everything is not what it seems...

-Didn't she leave early...? If a member who left the group early also has something say, the group must be really chaotic...

-Seems like she also has something to say... When would she ever get the chance to speak up if not now?

-Let's not point our fingers if we don't know what's actually going on...ㅋㅋ One thing I'm sure is that Youkyung knows more than you guys...

-Did she leave the group because of Jimin too? Just like Mina?

-She should've just said it clearly instead of posting something scary like that...

-What does that mean... I don't speak English... Can someone translate that for me?

-This looks like a war...ㅠㅠ

-Let's not jump into the conclusions, guys... 

-Is she attacking Mina or is she on her side?
trazy.com