Klook.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

Non-fan chooses pictures that represent the relationship between idol groups and their fandoms

MOA. Get along very well.


EXO-L. Like a long-time couple?ㅡㅅㅡ

Army. Like Romeo and Juliette, their love is like a burning flame.

Carat. Puppy love? Crush? It makes your heart go pit-a-pat

You are mine. You are mine. I said, you are mine!!!!
NCTzens. Very passionate, their love is like a burning flame too, but in different meaning.

When we're together, there's nothing to be afraid of!
Friends
This picture represents my fandom and my favorite idol group. Can anyone guess?

[+367][-36]

1. [+317][-5] You must be a Melodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+296][-3] Why are NCTzens the only one with that kind of picture... But it's the fact, and that makes it even funnier

3. [+227][-3] NCTzens are so fucking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+145][-5] I'm an EXO-L, our love is still burning like a flame too...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+134][-65] I'm an Army and I can confirm the truth. BTS and Army miss and long for each other everydayㅠㅠ The only thing stopping us from seeing them is Corona... Do you have any idea how suffocating it is for us? I miss BTS so muchㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+96][-1] What the fuckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do we look so obsessedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+88][-2] I'm a MOA and I can relate to that pictureㅋㅋ We get along really wellㅋㅋㅋ I can relate to Army tooㅋㅋㅋ We are willing to die for each otherㅋㅋㅋ And I think the OP is a Melodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+80][-2] Romeo and Julietㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I really miss the boysㅠㅠ
trazy.com