Klook.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

Kwon Mina's Instagram Update (TW: Self-harm)


theqoo

 -Imagine how tough it must've been on her all this time, I can't even imagineㅠㅠ

-This is very heart-breaking to see...

-Every time I'm going through a hard time, I would hurt myself using an eyebrow razor, but they don't leave any scars or marks. I can't even imagine how tough it must've been for her, even after seeing those scars

-I feel really bad for her, it's very heart breaking. But the way she exposes 'her' to the whole world this way makes her not any different from 'her', right?

-I wish she hadn't posted that picture... It reminds me of my trauma

-Hang on there, this too shall pass. I know she wouldn't see this comment, but still.

-I am speechless... This shocks me...

-Those scars look really deepㅠㅠ I want to help her...

-I'm crying right now, Mina-ya, I'm rooting for you. My heart is breaking for you.

-She posted that because she wants some help, she's asking for help. Mina, please know that I'm rooting for you. I love you.

-This proves that words can kill. This upsets me really bad, I can't imagine how hard it must've been for her.

-She said the scar has gotten better, imagine how worse it was before the treatment then... I'm grateful she's still here...

-Thank you for having the courage to speak up. I mean it.

-How did she endure all of that for 10 years...?ㅠㅠ

-I want to hold her really tight and tell her that everything will be okay...
trazy.com