Klook.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Taeyong is so f*cking modest


How could he get startled in such a calm way...
If I were him, I would probably go like 'What the fuck?? Is this bitch insane??' and proceed to kick her ass. But Taeyong was just like, 'Oops...!'

This is so fucking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The reason why Taeyong looked so shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Where is the owner of this banner?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The banner says:
Lee Taeyong!!! *screaming noises*
Taeyong-ah. Fuck it, I'm one hell of a beast. 

If I were him I probably would go like, 'This is so fucking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' 
But he was just like, 'Whoops...!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He's so freaking adorable

[+305][-95]

1. [+99][-6] The way he places his hand on his chest whenever something startles him. My baby is shocked??ㅠㅠ

2. [+63][-9] He may look like this, but he's actually the biggest scaredy-cat you will ever know

3. [+56][-4] Is the first picture even real...? I can't even swear at that girl since she's just a fan...

4. [+40][-8] The toughest-looking ones usually are the softest ones at heart... I'm so pissed at that sasaeng in that first picture

5. [+28][-7] I swear to God I'm not a fan of Taeyong. But after seeing his clarification, I decided to delete all of the hate comments I have ever left on Taeyong-related posts. Please just shut your mouth up if you know nothing about him. 
trazy.com