Klook.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Is there anyone who really likes that one phase before you start dating someone?

I love both, that phase and being in an actual relationship.
But honestly speaking, I like that one phase better. Everything is just really sweet and heart-flutteringㅎㅎ

How about you guys?

Upvote if you prefer that one phase
Downvote if you prefer being in an actual relationship

pann
[+603][-93]

1. [+166][-3] When I start dating someone, I feel like being in touch has become a duty for me. I feel like I am obligated to contact my partner all the time, and it feels very burdensome...

2. [+136][-1] I heard that if you have been in an actual, real relationship, you'll know that it's so much better than just having a fling. But the thing is, I've never been in one~

3. [+66][-0] Being in that one phase is making me very anxious, you don't know for sure if they're going to leave you out of all sudden. When my current boyfriend and I were in that phase, I kept giving him clues and hints so that he would confess his feelings as soon as possible. In which, he noticed and then he confessed and now we're in a relationship. Being in a relationship somehow allows you to express how you feel about your partner even more certain, and I like it. 

4. [+27][-0] Both being in that one phase and being in an actual relationship somehow makes me feel... sick?? No, you're not having butterflies in your stomach. You just feel extremely happy at one point, and feel anxious and down the next second. And I really hate feeling that way. Also, being in an actual relationship is like being a prisoner. Just the thought of someone having me, and only me in their thoughts and eyes are just very... burdensome.

5. [+19][-1] I have never been in both...

6. [+17][-1] Being in that one phase is just like being a cat-lover. You don't want to have cats in your home, but you like cats and you feel satisfied seeing them eating the food you bring for them. 
trazy.com