Klook.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Which one is the worse: being left on read or completely ignored?

I think being left on read is way worse... 
If your text gets ignored, maybe that person has some reasons why they haven't seen your texts yet.
But being left on read means that they're not even hiding the fact that they're ignoring you, which is why I hate it so much.
How about you guys?

Upvote if you think being left on read is worse
Downvote if you think being ignored is worse


[+861][-267]

1. [+253][-9] I f*cking hate it when someone ignores my text and then changes their profile picture

2. [+200][-7] When you get ignored, maybe they forget to reply or they're just gonna reply later. But when you're left on read, that person is not hiding the fact that they're ignoring you. Unless if they read your text not on purpose. 

3. [+123][-1] As long as it's not urgent, I don't really mind. But when I text about an important matter, being left on read is worse. 

4. [+79][-2] Being ignored is worse for me. When you're left on read, they at least put on some effort to click on your chatroom. But people who ignore you, they don't even put any effort on it, I feel like I'm being looked down at. 

5. [+72][-4] Am I the only one who doesn't really mind being ignored...? I mean, they probably didn't see my message, right...?

6. [+50][-1] Being ignored is worse

7. [+48][-0] When you're left on read, at least they saw your message. But when you're being ignored, it's like... They just purposely pretend that your message doesn't exist. It's annoying.
trazy.com