Klook.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Which idol groups have the most all-fan?

(NB: All-fan --> fans that don't have one exact biases, they love the whole group)

Seventeen?

[+26][-3]

1. [+91][-59] BTS for sure

2. [+72][-3] Objectively speaking, BTOB and Seventeen. Why are you guys mentioning your own favorite group instead of being objective.

3. [+56][-3] Honestly, I don't know how is it possible for me to love all 13 members of Seventeen equally... I just love them all in the same way. 

4. [+35][-21] BTS for real... The more you get to know them, the more you realize that you actually love all of the mmebers.

5. [+30][-2] GFriend

6. [+26][-1] Let's be real here, it's Seventeen and BTOB. Am I right?

7. [+25][-0] Winner

8. [+21][-1] In my opinion, the top 3 are GFriend, BTOB, and Seventeen.

9. [+20][-1] I think Seventeen has a lot of all-fans

10. [+17][-3] Clicked on this post while thinking of Seventeen
trazy.com