Klook.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I bought tampons without my mom knowing

In the summer, wearing pads could be really annoying. It's very uncomfortable, damp, smells bad, and it's a long way to go to the restroom. It's the worst combo ever. 
But my mom told me that I should never use tampons, she's going to tell on my dad if I ever use it. So I just bought them with my own moneyㅜㅜ
I'm sure my mom is going to be really angry if she finds out. 
I wish I could use tampons without having to keep it as a secret.


[+68][-3]

1. [+73][-1] Did you really have to write a post about buying tampons...? And what's wrong with your mother...?

2. [+51][-0] But why are you not allowed to use tampons?

3. [+36][-0] It's very sad to know that you have to ask permission from your parents about what kind of sanitary products you want to useㅠㅠ I mean, it's not like we get periods because we want to...

4. [+28][-0] Lmao, you're making this such a big deal. It's just a tampon, not a sex toyㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+21][-0] I'm a 43 years old woman, I wonder why does your mom not allow you to use tampons? It's not even dangerous, is it? I used to use tampons when I go swimming in my periods, back when I was younger. Why would your mom tell your dad about you using tampons anyway? I just don't get it.

6. [+13][-0] It's your body, you can do whatever you want with your bodyㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6][-0] When I was 13, I planned to go swimming but then I suddenly had my period. So I decided to use a tampon. My mom helped me insert itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com