Klook.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Guys... Max Changmin is getting married

This is hot news...


[+1,368][-19]

1. [+1,410][-5] Changmin-ah!~~~~ Congratulations on your wedding!!~~~

2. [+1,308][-21] This is how idols should announce their weddings to their fans...

3. [+666][-375] He hasn't changed at all since 17 years ago, he has always been that guy with a beautiful heart and I'm really grateful for that, I'm really happy for him. He is that guy who ever since his early debut has said that his dream was to be a good husband and father to his kids, I'm sure he can make that come true. This has nothing to do about that, but in the future, I don't think I can like and support you as much as I used to do back then. I totally understand that he has a whole other life besides being a member of DBSK. But sometimes, my heart and my brain just can't cooperate. It annoys me as well. 

4. [+603][-2] Whoa, the best and worst wedding announcement coming out from two idols under the same company...

5. [+523][-3] Changmin is literally receiving no hate after this announcement. He's getting married after 17 years of clean career with no rumors at all, even his wedding announcement was really well-written. 

6. [+287][-1] UKnow Yunho must be crying right now
trazy.com