Klook.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

This song of NCT is seriously driving me insane

I love it so much. Anyway, I live in The States, for your information. 
I heard that the English version of Highway To Heaven is very hot, so I checked it out. 
As an English-speaker, I must admit that this song could make me faint. And I do not mean this in a bad way. 
I'm just saying it because the lyrics are so hot and cool, and I love it. 
I'm going to put the interpretation of the English lyrics down below

This sentence contains a slang that is widely used by English speakers

A coupe is a car with only two seats. It also could be interpreted as having sex in a car.


English-speakers absolutely know what this means. 
In the Korean translation, it says to 'put some strength in your wrist'. But light up your wrist actually means giving... you know... that... handjob...



And in this part, they're not just beating around the bush. They literally just put it out there. 

I just thought I should let you guys know about this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I bet you guys are going to love it. 

There's some point where all I ever listened to was this song.
It sounds very cheerful and also hot at the same time. I like itㅎㅎ

[+597][-45]

1. [+283][-1] That means Mark and Johnny know what the lyrics actually mean when they sing it... Wow...

2. [+265][-2] SM literally being 'SM'

3. [+261][-5] I thought Lee Taeyong was Jesus in this pictureㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+112][-4] I knew about this already, but seeing it again here makes my mouth really watery...

5. [+109][-1] I think I'm gonna pass out just by imagining how Johnny and Mark reacted when they first saw the lyrics. They probably exchanged glances and laughed their asses off, and the other members were just like... 'What?'. So Johnny and Mark had to explain everything to themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+95][-0] I had no idea that's the 'heaven' they meant in the title...
trazy.com