Klook.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Are Seulgi and Sehun not close?

I mean, I've seen a picture of Kai and Seulgi. They look close to each other. 
Sehun is the same age as her, they also went to the same school, and he started training around the same period as Kai. But I have never heard any stories about them together, I have never seen any pictures of them together, or their interactions either. 

I'm just wondering... If this is offensive, I'll delete it


[+6][-0]

1. [+26][-0] There are stories about them, but I don't know if it's true or not. I heard that Kai, Sehun, and Seulgi often went to eat Ddeokbokki together after school ended. 

2. [+24][-0] Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho went to Red Velvet's concert together. I think they're actually close, but they don't really show it in public

3. [+24][-0] She doesn't interact with Kai in public as well. I think that's how they are. Especially they're under the same company, I'm sure they're actually close to each other.

4. [+18][-0] I think they're actually close to each other, I mean they've trained together for 4 years. It's just that they don't show it in public. I think Seulgi is that kind of person, she's matured and doesn't think that she doesn't need to show off interactions in public. 

5. [+8][-0] Just because they're the same age, went to the same school, and became trainee around the same period of time, doesn't mean they have to be close to each other, right? I mean, they could be close... But even for us, there are some friends whom we went to school together with but never actually friend with, right?

trazy.com