Klook.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jisook and Lee Doo Hee announces they're getting married in MBC Don't Be Jealous











-Wow, congratulations!ㅠㅠ

-They look cute together. Congratulations!!

-Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you all the best

-I've always thought that they're such a lovely couple, and now they're getting married. I'm happy for them!

-Ah... They still haven't gotten married yet? I thought they're already marriedㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I had no idea the two of them were dating...

-I knew that they eventually would get married! Congratulations, you two!

-Congratulations, Jisook-ah!! I wish you all the bestㅠㅠ

-How good do I have to be at coding so that I could be with Jisook?

-I really like Jisook! I'm happy for her

-I've always had a feeling they're going to get married...

-They strangely resemble each other... Congratulations!!

-That sounds great... I'm jealous for Lee Doo Heeㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm happy as long as Jisook Unnie is happy!
trazy.com