Klook.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Teaser Images for Red Velvet Irene&Seulgi 2 (Seulgi's Teasers)







The 1st Mini Album ['Monster']
2020.07.06. 6PM (KST)

theqoo

-Ah... Kang Seulgi is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-The pictures came out really well. She's pretty.

-Don't you think she somehow resembles Park Jinhee?

-I think Seulgi is very photogenicㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She suits this concept really well...

-Her eyes are so freaking gorgeousㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seulgi is so charming and beautiful...

-I love the second picture where she eats the cake with her finger...

-Hul... Seulgi looks like a model here. So cool.

-Now that I realise it, Irene has been using pink and Seulgi has been using yellow as their trademark color ever since their debut... Even in their unit promotions

-I'm really looking forward to this unitㅠㅠ

-I love the aura she radiates through these pictures...

-Seulgi-ya...ㅠㅠㅠ She looks charismatic in these picturesㅠㅠ

-She looks very glamorous in these teasers, she definitely suits this kind of concept the best

-I can't wait for this unit... I'm curious about the genre of the song that they'll come up withㅠㅠ

-Seulgi is a Goddessㅠㅠ

-At this point, I'm convinced that Seulgi is actually a model 
trazy.com