Klook.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

I think Taeyong is the idol with the hugest image difference on stage and off stage

At first, he looked charismatic and scary to me since there were a lot of negative posts about him on Pann. But after the controversy became cleared, I realised that he actually has a huge image gap. What about you guys, who do you think has the hugest image gap on stage and off stage among idols?



[+260][-50]

1. [+122][-28] No, that's not an 'image gap'. It's just that you started to see him from a new lightㅋㅋㅋ The way you feel he looks innocent and cute after the controversy got cleared is because your mindset about him changesㅋㅋㅋDon't feel special;; It's funny how you've seen him negatively all this time and now suddenly you come up and tell us it's just an 'image gap'?

2. [+116][-0] He's a rice ball

3. [+111][-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
How non-fans see Taeyong vs How NCTzens see Taeyong

4. [+48][-0] So freaking pretty

5. [+43][-0] Now I can confidently say that I'm a Tyongf here... Lee Taeyong is so cuteㅠㅠ
The difference of treatment he gives towards technology and chicks

6. [+34][-0] His nickname is Ddi-yong...

7. [+31][-0] I'm a non-fan and I had no idea he was that soft... He has a really gentle personality

8. [+31][-0] Cute

9. [+27][-0] I've seen a lot of his antis hating on his fans for posting about him being innocent and pure, so I decided to look him up by myself and I was very shocked to find out that he's actually very innocent and pure. I don't understand why people hate on him like thatㅋㅋㅋ But after this controversy, his image has gotten so much better and I started to like him

10. [+26][-0] Please adore our Taeyong-ie. It brings me tears just to think about how people mistook him as a scary guy and throwing hate on him all this timeㅠㅠ

trazy.com