Klook.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

ITZY Coming Soon





-That looks like a wireless charger...

-What does that mean?

-When the notification popped out, I expected them to drop a prettier teaser. But since they haven't released anything yet, I'm still having my hopes up.

-Buy some fonts... You guys have a lot of money...

-I literally gasped when I saw the font, tooㅋㅋㅋ

-I always enjoy watching ITZY's performance, I'm looking forward to this!

-I'm a graphic designer and I personally think the font looks good, it's simple and it suits the picture in overall.

-Are they releasing an official lightstick?

-It must be a lightstick...

-Ah... So this is a teaser for their lightstick? I thought it was for their comebackㅠㅠ

-Seems like it's a teaser for their lightstick... It reminds me of Twice...

-This doesn't look like a teaser for an idol's comeback. It looks like a teaser for Samsung or Apple's new product.

-I don't know what is this about but I can't wait

-Hul... I noticed JYP Ent. didn't post this on their Twitter, it must be for their lightstick then

-I can't waitㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So idols release teasers for their lightstick, too??
trazy.com