Klook.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Do you wish for another season of Produce 101?

With the whole production team renewed, no manipulations, and the show to be held fairly

Upvote for yes
Downvote for no

[+228][-136]

1. [+87][-4] Honestly, I miss Season 2 more than Produce 48 and Produce X 101. I miss how we all used to promote about or picks, post everything about the trainees in Pann. I somehow couldn't feel that during Season 3.

2. [+53][-0] The idea for the show itself is actually very nice. But if they're going to have another season, I think it's better to have it in 3 or 5 years later. If they do it annually, the trainees will get eliminated and the quality of the group will drop. 

3. [+39][-5] It was all good until Season 2... 

4. [+12][-1] The show itself is actually very interesting, but it ruins the idol industry...

5. [+11][-0] I have to admit that Produce 101 is the best survival show ever...

6. [+10][-3] I still can't get over Season 2. I even left my bias for 6 months to fangirl over Season 2.
trazy.com