Klook.com

Saturday, May 9, 2020

10 dramas that I, as a K-Drama fan, have re-watched for more than 3 times

Save Me
'When your first love is trapped in a cult religious group'

My Mister
'A young woman who lives a rough life and three middle-aged men who hang onto their own life'

Life on Mars
'When a detective from 2018 accidentally travels to 1988'

Children of Nobody
'Tragic ending caused by child abuse'

Stranger
'When a prosecutor who lacks in empathy faces a corruption'

The Guest
'A psychic, priest, and detective work together against crime caused by mysterious powers'

Signal
'What happens when a past radio connects to a current, modern-day radio'

Quiz of God
'A genius investigates unexplainable causes of death'

The Missing
'A former FBI Agent and a detective work together to solve cases of missing person'

Special Affairs Team TEN
'A criminal investigation unit that tackles the most violent crimes that have less than 10% rate for arrest'


-Seems like the OP and I have similar taste in dramaㅋㅋㅋ I really like dramas from OCN

-I've re-watched The Missing, TEN, and Quiz of God several times, but I can't bring myself to watch Life on Mars and Stranger for more than twice. 

-Special Affairs Team TEN is seriously the best drama ever, you can't change my mind...

-Most of these dramas are thrillerㅎㅎ I'm gonna bookmark this post, even though I'm not sure I can handle the genre...

-OP, we have similar taste in drama<3 I'm quite surprised you didn't put Tunnel in this list...

-I really like dramas like My Mister and Stranger...

-I've watched most of the dramas listed hereㅋㅋㅋ I really like Quiz of God!

-I can't believe someone finally talks about Special Affairs Team TEN here...

-Nice taste, OP!

-I'm so happy to see people finally talk about The Missingㅠㅠㅠ

-I love these dramas! OCN's dramas are seriously the best!

-I think I'm gonna start by watching Stranger...

-You guys seriously need to watch Children of Nobody... The best drama I have ever watched!

-I would recommend you guys to watch 365!



trazy.com