Klook.com

Saturday, May 9, 2020

11 Light-hearted dramas that you probably would love to re-watch now

Age of Youth 
#ShareHouse #Women #Youth

School 2013
#Friendship #School #EyeCandy

When The Camellia Blooms
#Fresh #WorkingMom #DailyLife

Stove League
#Baseball #Work #Amusing

Beating Again
#Romance #Clichè #Silly

Strong Woman Do Bongsoon
#Romance #Puppy #Adorable

High School King of Savvy
#School_Work #AgeGap #Comical

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo
#College #FirstLove #HeartFlutter

Welcome to Waikiki 
#Comical #GuestHouse #Seasons

The Fiery Priest 
#Priest #Comical #Refreshing

Good Manager
#Work #Chemistry #Comical

theqoo

-If you're into cute and adorable scenes, go check out Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo, Strong Woman Do Bongsoon, and Beating Againㅋㅋㅋ

-I've watched all of the dramas listed in this post except for Age of Youth and Welcome to Waikikiㅋㅋㅋ Beating Again is the best drama I've ever watched, I also really like Stove League and Good Manager...

-I really like Beating Again and Good Managerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Beating Again is a must-watch!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The writer of When The Camellia Blooms also wrote Fight for My Way. These dramas are really light-hearted, and yet amusing at the same time. Would 10/10 recommendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe you put When The Camellia Blooms here. It's very heart-wrenching for me to watchㅜㅜ

-I really love Strong Woman Do Bongsoonㅠㅠ It's a little bit cringey, but it's not that bad...

-It's been a really long time since I watched Age of Youth... That drama brings peace into my heartㅋㅋ

-Oh... I was thinking about re-watching Beating Againㅋㅋㅋ I think I'm gonna watch Good Manager too after that..

-Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo is seriously the best drama I have ever watched in my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-I remember crying a lot when I watched School 2013ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Stove League, School 2013, and When The Camellia Blooms are not that light-hearted to watch. If you want something you can enjoy without thinking too hard, go watch Beating Again.

-Wow, there's a lot to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com