Klook.com

Friday, May 8, 2020

Dramas starring main characters with >10 years of age difference

The World of The Married Couple

Kim Heeae (55), Park Haejun (45)
Reality: 10 years of age gap
Drama: The same age



Hyena

Kim Hyesu (51), Joo Jihoon (39)
Reality: 12 years of age gap
Drama: Kim Hyesu is 3 years older than Joo Jihoon




Good Casting

Yoo Inyoung (37), Lee Joonyoung (24)
Reality: 13 years of age gap
Drama: Yoo Inyoung is only a year older than Lee Joonyoung




Oh My Baby

Jang Nara (40), Jung Geon-joo (26)
Reality: 14 years of age gap
Drama: Jang Nara is 12 years older than Jung Geon-joo




Once Again

Oh Yoona (41), Kim Dohoon (26)
Reality: 15 years of age gap
Drama: Unknown, but Oh Yoona is 37 years old





-But the actresses look younger than they actually are, so I can't really tell the age gap...

-Kim Hyesu is 51...?? She's in her 50s...? Holy shit...

-Kim Hee Ae and Park Haejoon look really similar, I was so convinced that they're an actual coupleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoo Inyoung is 37...? I thought she was in her early 30s...

-Whoa, I seriously can't tell the huge age gap between all of them. Especially for Jang Nara and Yoo Inyoung...

-Except for Jang Nara, I actually can tell that these couples have huge age gaps...

-Am I the only one who just found out about all of this...?

-I can't stand watching Hyena because they look like an aunt and her nephew, it's so cringy... I think it's the haircut that makes her look old...

-Jang Nara seriously doesn't age... I would believe it if someone told me that Jang Nara was younger than Jung Geun-joo...

-It's actually quite obvious that they have huge age gaps. I feel like I'm watching a nephew who looks older than his actual age and his aunt who takes a really great care of herself. 

-Yoo Inyoung looks so much younger than she actually is, I can't believe she's 37...

-Can someone tell Kim Hyesu to stop doing that hairstyle?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think Kim Dohoon is around 28-ish in the drama, which makes 8 years of age gap...
trazy.com