Klook.com

Friday, May 8, 2020

Idols whom I think are the best rappers in the industry

1. BTS' Suga

Frankly, I think people are underestimating his rap skills just because he's a really popular idol.
I've listened to Ddaeng because it once showed up on my Youtube home, I have to admit that he has a really cool voice;; He also sounds really good on live stages



2. Winner's Song Mino

He is really popular, even among non-Kpop fans.
His diction is very good, his rap is never boring. He's a really great rapper;;



3. NCT's Mark

He's also one of the best rappers in the idol industry. 
He has a really great way in delivering his rap.
I personally think he's the best rapper in SM Ent. 
And the gestures he does when he raps are just so freaking coolㄷㄷ



4. Block B's Zico
He's also really popular even among non-Kpop fans.
He starred in Show Me The Money 4 as one of the producers, just at the age of 24.
And then he starred in the 6th season, at the age of 26. 
I had a hard time picking my favorite verse from him.


-I totally agree with this postㅋㅋㅋ I really like the way Mark raps!

-The comment section is a mess, but I'm sure that these 4 idols must be popular for some reasons

-I came here to talk about Mark. His rap is very easy-listening, he's a really great rapper.

-I love all these four idols, especially Zico and Mark!

-I'm sure everyone has their own personal preferences but I really like Suga. I love his voice and flow.

-Once you fall in love with Suga's rap, there's no way out. He's also a great singer.

-Mark is the best idol rapper I have ever known. For Song Mino, he has a really fascinating way of writing lyrics, which is very very impressive.

-Zico is on a whole different level...

-Listen to Suga's mixtape and you'll understand what's the hype is all about... I love how BTS always challenges themselves in trying various genres of music.

-I've been really into Zico these days...

-To be honest, I think I've been underestimating Mark all this time. I had no idea he was that good, not to mention that he's also a really great dancer.

-I only know Song Mino and Zico, I guess I'll check out the others as well

-I really like Mark. I have never seen a great rapper as he is coming out from SM Ent. 

-Where's Bobby? He's a really unique rapper as well
trazy.com