Klook.com

Friday, May 8, 2020

Jin Seyeon receives divided opinions after getting casted in numerous dramas


SBS My Daughter The Flower as Yang Kkot Nim (Ratings: 14,9%)

KBS Bridal Mask as Oh Mok Dan (Ratings: 22,9%)

SBS Doctor Stranger as Song Jaehee/Han Seunghee (Ratings: 12,7%)

MBC Flowers of The Prison as Ok-nyeo (Ratings: 22,6%)

TV Choseon Grand Prince as Sung Jahyun (Ratings: 5,6%)*
*The best drama TV Choseon has ever aired

MBC Item as Shin Soyoung (Ratings: 4,2%)

TV Choseon Queen: Love and War as Kang Eunbo/Kang Eungi (Ratings: 6,4%)*
*Also the best drama TV Choseon has ever aired

KBS Born Again as Jung Haeun/Jung Sabin (Ratings: 2,9%)*
*still airing

Netizens are mostly divided into two opinions:
1. They don't understand why she keeps getting casted in dramas, because her pronunciation and her acting skill are not that good. 
2. They understand why she keeps getting casted in dramas because she has the looks (especially for historical dramas) and she also has worked in several popular dramas before.

This is what I can conclude after observing the comments of Jin Seyeon-related-posts in Theqoo


-She has the looks, but to be really honest... She doesn't have the skills. 

-She has been getting better lately. It's just that she always gets similar characters and she always has the same expressions on her face.

-I think she's not a bad actress, but not a great one either. She gets casted simply because she has the looks and fame, it's obvious.

-She can't act... I seriously don't know why she keeps getting casted as the main characters...

-I agree that she's beautiful and famous. But frankly, her acting skills haven't improved at all since Bridal Mask and it has been 8 freaking years. Her tone and pronunciation are very very frustrating to hear...

-She has been building up her career slowly but steadily;; In her first drama, she got the role of the child version of the main character and now she has come this far. 

-I have never considered her as a great actress, but I admit that she has the typical main character that K-Drama fans really love...

-She can't act and she always mumbles when she speaks...

-She and also the other three main characters in her latest drama are just so bad, I can't even watch it anymore;;;

-I don't think she's that beautiful and her acting is... Well, I don't think I have to explain.

-Is she that bad? I think she's okay. Not a great actress, but not a bad one either.

-I have watched most of the dramas listed on this post but I don't remember her at all...

trazy.com