Klook.com

Saturday, May 9, 2020

The real winner in The World of Married Couple

(may contain spoiler, read at your own risk)





-Professional

-Doesn't have a husband that would cheat on her

-Doesn't have an emotionally unstable teenage son 

-Doesn't have to fight against the woman her husband cheats with

-Always gets invited to every special and important occasion in Gosan city

-Doesn't have to worry about her old days because of her current job and properties

-Single and free


-I know right, she's the happiest character in this drama...

-I really want to get married but after watching this drama, I kind of changed my mind. I somehow don't want to get married and have kids anymore.

-Living her best life while being gloomy, lonely, but in peace.

-I'm quite sure this post is just a joke but it seems like some of the people here are taking this post way too seriously...

-Yeah, but she has a really shitty personality...

-This makes sense... She's the actual winner of this drama...

-She's truly living her best life. All she does is observe other people's lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the reason why I don't want to get married and have kids^^

-Yeah, you can really tell from her face that she looks really happyㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm just going to live with my mother and not get married for the rest of my life...

-I'm a shining solo~~

-You guys are so messed up...

-Not to mention that she gets to do, literally, everything she wants...

-If she gets to be the Head Director of the hospital, it's game over. She really has it all. 
trazy.com