Klook.com

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Oh My Girl's Jiho, Yooa, and Hyojung during their school days


오마이걸 지호,유아,효정 학창시절 썰 | 인스티즈
I went to the same middle school as Jiho and I just found out she debuted as an idol

She was very beautiful during her school days. 
There were kids who envied her and said she only looked beautiful because she lived in Okcheon, they said she would probably look ugly on TV. But she proved them wrong, pretty girls are pretty no matter what. 
I'm sure you guys probably know this, but she was not a bully or something like that. 
She also starred in a movie back when she was in primary school, I think the title was A Little Pond.
She used to dance for the school festival, she was really charming. 
She was quiet and got along very well with her friends. 
She also slept a lot in classㅋㅋㅋ It seemed like she had no interest in studying, but it doesn't matter since it's not her way to make a living anyway. 
Overall, she's a nice person. I'm happy that she's currently doing well, I wish her all the best in the future. 

오마이걸 지호,유아,효정 학창시절 썰 | 인스티즈
오마이걸 지호,유아,효정 학창시절 썰 | 인스티즈
I went to the same school with this person, I was in the same class during the end-term examㅋㅋㅋ
I had no idea she was a trainee back then. I noticed she did her exam for like 5 minutes, and then continued to sleep. I thought to myself, 'You shouldn't live your life that way', which was very hilarious since I can totally understand why she did that nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She has always had a really small face, I totally remember that.

오마이걸 지호,유아,효정 학창시절 썰 | 인스티즈
오마이걸 지호,유아,효정 학창시절 썰 | 인스티즈

My teacher once told a story about Oh My Girl's Hyojung, I can't believe she went to my schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apparently, my teacher didn't give her permission to leave the class during self-study time. So she was like, 'There's nothing I can do about it then', then she processed to bury her face on the desk and cryㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-'There's nothing I can do about it, then' *cries*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-I seriously wish Hyojung was my younger sister... She always looks so fresh and cheerful on stage, she didn't even need to tryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally hear Hyojung's voice in that postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine Hyojung sulking at her teacher and cried on her deskㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyojung's school is very strict about the self-study time. She needed to leave to practice but the teacher wouldn't let her, that's why she cried...

-I can imagine Hyojung's friends trying to comfort her when she cried, but she ended up crying even harderㅠㅠ She's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I think I heard something funny about Mimi during her school days too, but I can't recallㅠㅠ

-Hyojung must've really wanted to go practice back then, judging from the fact that she criedㅠㅠㅠ

-I went to the same school as Jiho, too! She was really quiet, I had no idea she was actually preparing to debut as an idol. I remember she loved to dance, she would dance at the school festival and amaze me because I had no idea a quiet girl like her could dance that well.
trazy.com