Klook.com

Monday, August 5, 2019

The X1's member who's in charge of visual

Who is the member that's in charge of being the visual?
I'm not trying to make some war or anything, I'm just simply very curious.
I think it would be either Kim Wooseok or Cha Junho.
What do you guys think?

Kim Wooseok

Cha Junho

[+191][-52]

1. [+188][-29] The visual is Kim Wooseok. He's the most handsome one in the group.

2. [+158][-24] Kim Wooseok. He looks like a doll in real life, he's seriously so handsome.

3. [+114][-59] Cha Junho looks amazing in personă… ă…  Like, for real...

4. [+73][-7] Both of them are very handsome but I think Kim Wooseok's visual don't get divided opinions...

5. [+65][-2] Cha Junho is handsome while Kim Wooseok somehow looks pretty. Well, everyone has their own opinion. For me, it's Cha Junho.

6. [+58][-26] Judging from the public, I think it's going to be Kim Wooseok since his visual barely gets any divided opinion. But I personally think Lee Hangyul should be the visual member.

7. [+58][-7] Kim Wooseok, since the OP states 'visual' only. I like how balanced Cha Junho is, anyway. I thought he was just a quiet baby, turns out he's actually very manly...

8. [+58][-23] If by visual you also include the physical figure, I would say it's Cha Junho.

9. [+55][-17] Cha Junho got famous even before the show because of his looks.

10. [+50][-87] My one and only prince, Kang Minhee!

trazy.com