Klook.com

Monday, August 5, 2019

The female idol who looks like a doll










Oh My Girl's Yooa


-I know right, she totally looks like a doll. Not only her face but also her figure...

-Yooa is the perfect idol to ever exist. She's gorgeous, a great dancer, a great singer, not to mention that she also has a very beautiful voice.

-Her lips are very beautiful...

-She's only 160cm tall?? She looks way taller than that...

-I know right, she never fails to fascinate me. Her face is so small and her facial features are beautiful. On top of that, she also has a really great body proportion as wellㅋㅋ

-She's drop-dead gorgeous. Not just your typical gorgeous, though. She's unique gorgeous.

-It's my first time seeing her and I have to admit that she does look very beautiful.

-Oh Gosh, she looks very adorable and lovelyㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at how plump her lips are, she's so prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Yooa is absolutely a dollㅠㅠ She has the looks, the talent, and the skills. She's charming.

-Her voice is also very beautiful. She sounds like a fairy.

-It's my first time seeing her, but I'm already in love.

-She's so pretty that it scares meㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I know right, she's very gorgeous...
trazy.com