Klook.com

Monday, August 5, 2019

If you were an idol, would you rather be the leader or the youngest member?

1. The leader that your teammates can rely on





2. The youngest member that your teammates adore and love with their whole heart





3. The oldest member that your teammates adore




==
Maybe it's because I'm the oldest sibling, I would choose to be the youngest member...ㅋㅋㅋ
What about you!


-It's so much better to be the youngest member. Being a leader is not an easy thing.

-Of course the youngest member. The whole fandom will adore you.

-I want to be the youngest member with a cold and chic image.

-I don't think I can take care of any other people so... I'd rather be the youngest memberㅎㅎ

-I know that being the youngest member is very comfortable and easy, but I honestly want to be the leader...

-The youngest member who has the ability to lead the other teammates.

-I don't think I can handle the responsibility and the pressure of being a leader...

-I thought Jisoo was the youngest member in Blackpinkㅋㅋㅋ

-Instead of being the leader, I'd rather be the oldest member in the group...

-The youngest member. I'd do cute things so f*cking much to melt everyone's hearts.

-I want to know how it feels like to be 'Maknae On Top'

-The youngest member with no doubt. People would adore and love you even when you just stay still. Leaders have a lot on their hands, I don't think that's an easy task to do.

-The youngest memberㅋㅋ But I want to know how it feels like to be RMㅋㅋ
trazy.com