Klook.com

Monday, August 5, 2019

Is there any singers you hope to hit big by now?

For me, it's KARD.
Their songs are very upbeat and great, the type of songs that suit summer really well.
I personally like Hola Hola a lot. You guys need to check it out.
The beat excites you, it makes you want to dance.

What about you guys?


[+126][-6]

1. [+119][-38] Victon, for me. They have great singers and rappers in the group. Not to mention they also have great visuals and variety show skills. I just discovered how great their songs are. You guys have to check out one of their songs, I'm Fine. They also have other great title and side-tracks, though. I'm a new Alice who just recently got into them. If you want to get to know them more, I recommend you to watch Victon's Identity!!

2. [+101][-1] Not a fan, but I would say Day6. They have a lot of great songs. I think it'd be nice if their company promotes them a little bit more...

3. [+96][-0] KARD may not be that famous in South Korea, but they have huge popularity overseas.

4. [+75][-0] KARD for me too...

5. [+61][-41] Tomorrow By Together! The members are very talented and I love how they have these bright concepts. Their side-tracks are very great, I recommend you to check out Our Summer. They seem to be a group of nice people, I really hope people would stop sleeping on them. (The guy on the gif is Soobin)

6. [+51][-0] Day6 literally has no bad songs. I'm not a fan but I love them so freaking much.

7. [+40][-0] Day6ㅠㅠ

8. [+39][-0] Day6

9. [+29][-3] April

10. [+27][-2] Day6 and Stray Kids. I love idols from JYP, I just hope their boy groups/bands would hit big by now.
trazy.com