Klook.com

Monday, August 5, 2019

Kang Daniel ❤️Jihyo, the birth of a powerful couple

[단독] "지금 뭐해? 데이트"..강다니엘♥지효, 최강커플 탄생 | 인스티즈


-Wow, Dispatch just exposed them like this? I feel sorry for them...

-If the rumor is true, they look cute together. I wish them a long-lasting relationship.

-They look good together, but I feel sorry for them for getting exposed like this... Look at these powerful idols dating each other.

-Can't they just let them live their life? I don't even care whether if they date or not, why does Dispatch keep on exposing privacy?

-Look at the pictures, it looks so blurry. It probably was taken from afar and zoomed in several times. Dispatch should've just let them live their life and respect their privacy...
 ㄴI know right. The thoughts of them bringing their high-quality cameras, sitting in the same spot for the whole day waiting for them (Jihyo and Daniel) to show up, it just... gives me chills.

-I didn't see this coming at all... Anyway, I seriously hope for Dispatch to stop doing this. They need to learn how to respect other people's privacy.

-Celebrities are human too, please let them live their life. They have every rights to be in a relationshipㅠㅠ

-I feel really bad for Jihyo and Kang Daniel. This proves that celebrities don't have any privacy anymore. 

-All these busy people are in relationship. Meanwhile, here I am... Single and not busy.

-What's fucking wrong with Dispatch?

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body. Let them be!
trazy.com