Klook.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The new limited goodies that SM stans would love

You guys can take this to SM Town concert..ㅋㅋㅋ


-Hul, that looks cute..

-But there's no F(x)'s lightstick there..8ㅅ8

-It's totally perfect for Lee Sooman to have..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What is that..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It actually looks cute, though..??

-What..? Is that real..?

-It looks like one of them will fall off one by one if I start waving it in the air..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are they really releasing this light stick..??

-Whoa.. I don't know why but I really want to have one..

-Is that real..? Or is it just an edited picture..?

-That looks quite heavy, I'm gonna have to hold it with both of my hands..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINee as the center...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That looks like a cone of ice cream from Baskin Robbins..

-The singers would be having a hard time to tell apart their fans..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like an April Fools joke.. But if they really do release this, I really want to buy one..
trazy.com