Klook.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

??? I am very taken aback right now

Is it really okay to see this..?


-They're really driving me crazy...

-Hul, who are those..?
 ㄴTaeyong and Jaehyun..

-Huk.. Who are these..? Monsta X..?
 ㄴIt's NCT's Taeyong and Jaehyun!

-I know right.. Is it really okay to see this for free..?

-Where can I watch the full video..?

-I mean.. I had no idea they would just lift up their shirts out of all the sudden..

-I mean, why did they suddenly lift up their shirts and show off their abs..?? I was very taken aback when I watched the video..

-Thank you so much for sharing this in this site<3

-What the heck is this....!!!!

-I was afraid the police might come to my house and arrest me for watching this video.. I feel like I just committed a sin..

-Jung Jaehyun, you know what? That's 'wow'.. That's what..

-I seriously want to pay to watch this video.. Is it really okay to see this for free..?

-I somehow feel like I just committed a big sin..

-What's going on..? Why are they showing off their tummies..?
trazy.com