Klook.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The cafe that's currently trending among popular kids these days



-I personally love this cafe..

-Ugh.. Not for me, I guess.. Especially because of the floor. I guess I will never be popular..

-I think the cafe has a great aura, I would love to visit that cafe someday..

-If that's what popular kids like then I choose to be an outcast..

-Ugh I don't like it.. It looks dirty..

-That's a very unique cafe.. But I would rather be an outcast..

-I'm not liking itㅋㅋ I think it would be really dusty there. I would rather go somewhere beautiful and comfortable, regardless the trend..

-It looks like The Avengers were just there..

-If they make good coffee then the interiors wouldn't be a big problem for me..

-How do they clean the floor...?

-Oh Gosh.. I would never visit that cafe..

-A cup of coffee on top of a TV screen..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow feel like I would hurt myself there if I'm not careful..

-It's a great place to take pictures, but it's uncomfortable to have a coffee while having small talks with your friends there..

-What kind of concept is this cafe trying to go with..?
trazy.com