Klook.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Parents in Brazil crying after purchasing tickets to BTS' concerts

Reporter: How long have you queued?
Woman: Two days
Reporter: How do you feel right now?
Woman: I feel relieved now that I can give this as a birthday present for my daughter. I think I can finally sleep now.

브라질 BTS 티켓 구하고 우는 부모님들 | 인스티즈
Reporter: You seem very emotional after purchasing two tickets for 1200 Real
Man: It's my daughter's dream to get the tickets for BTS' concert. Her birthday is on March 18th, and I think I can give this as a birthday present for her. I went through a lot for these tickets, I even slept on the street. Thank you so much, God..


instiz

-I wish my daughter would stand in lines just to get concert tickets for me..ㅠㅠ
 ㄴI was just about to get all emotional..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like crying to see that woman crying..ㅠㅠ

-My friends also succeeded in purchasing the tickets.. Have fun during the concert, guys!!

-I wish I could go to BTS' concerts as well..ㅠㅠ

-That's very heart-warming..

-Wow..ㅠㅠ I think I would be freaking happy if I get a concert ticket for my birthday present..ㅠㅠ

-I probably would tear up as well if I ever succeed in purchasing concert tickets..

-That would be the best birthday present their daughters have ever gotten in their life..

-That's really sweet..ㅠㅠ They suffered a lot, even sleeping on the streets for the tickets..ㅠㅠ I bet their daughters are really grateful and happy to receive those tickets..

-Ugh.. Why am I tearing up..?ㅠㅠ

-That's what parents' hearts are like.. Just imagine how joyful they wereㅠㅠ

-It's such a relief that they got the tickets..
trazy.com