Klook.com

Thursday, April 11, 2019

The CF that shocked me because I thought I was seeing Park Bogum working out in a sports bra and eating a walnut







Am I the only one who was surprised and thought she was Park Bogum?


-She really does look like Park Bogum especially in the first picture...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... What... I thought she was Park Bogum...

-Ah, so that wasn't Park Bogum...?? I didn't even notice that was a sports bra...

-I'm so freaking surprised...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her name is Bae Jita! She's totally my goalsㅠㅠ She's a mother of two!

-She somehow looks like the mixture of Park Bogum and Sunye...?

-I thought it was an edited picture of Park Bogum...

-This is so freaking hilarious...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe they're siblings...?

-She has a daughter who's currently sitting in elementary school...ㄷㄷ Her body is literally goals...

-I thought she looked like Jeongyeon in the first picture...

-Oh...? That's not Park Bogum?
trazy.com