Klook.com

Thursday, April 11, 2019

South Korea to legalize abortion after 66 years




-Whoa, finally!

-I don't know how abortion is considered as a crime. It's an option.

-I can't believe abortion has been illegal all this time. Is the life of an unborn fetus more important than a currently living person? I hope this law would be revised as soon as possible.

-I don't understand how abortion is a crime. Think about it, would an unwanted child be able to live their life happily? I mean, there are a lot of people out there who come from a completely fine family and they still have mental illnesㅠㅠ Anyway, I'm hoping for our society to become better.

-If they're not going to legalize abortion, I think they should at least try to protect the women of this country better. Or punish the men who are responsible as well.

-It's such a relief to see our country changing slowly but surelyㅠㅠㅠ

-The world is changing and I'm happy about it...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I have never completely understood why it should be illegal in the first place. Women are not the only responsible ones in pregnancyㅠㅠ

-It's women who would give birth, why do the 3rd parties keep on intervening it? It's our choice, well... Unless if you're willing to raise the unwanted kids. 
trazy.com