Klook.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The most legendary story about having a crush on an idol


Here is the famous 'I had a crush on Jung Jaehyun from Shindong Middle School' story..
This story was read in a radio show that Jaehyun brings, but he didn't even know the story was about him until the very end..

아이돌 짝사랑썰 레전드 | 인스티즈
Hello! I'm going to talk about a story of mine, who just started the 12th grade this year..

I enrolled in middle school around 6 years ago.
It was our first P.E class and we were told to go to the auditorium, we had to pass by the 12th grade's hall in order to get there. 
That's when I saw a senior of mine and unconsciously said, 'Whoa.. Unbelievable..'
I guess I was not the only one who felt that way, since all of my friends were amazed when they saw him as well..

In the second semester, my class and his class had an overlapping P.E time. 
My friends and I didn't participate in P.E class for the whole semester.
All we did was to watch and admire him playing foot volleyball during P.E time.
The senior who wore khaki-colored padding and played foot volleyball while putting both of his hands into his pocket! 
I thought he was only good looking, turns out he's also very good at foot volleyball.

Anyway, I used to pretend to go to the auditorium and pass by his class with no reasons because I just simply wanted to see his face.
I remember when I heard that he was going to sing at our school's festival.
I fought to get the very front row the next day so that I could record him singing..!

And there was this time when we happened to meet in the hall way, we bumped into each other and I fell down.
He asked me, 'Are you okay..?' for a few times and I felt really touched that I internally cried..
I thought he was only good-looking..

That senior, who made my whole middle school days became beautiful..
I really want to call him 'Sunbae' with confidence..

Jung Jaehyun Sunbae from Shindong Middle School, I liked you...

아이돌 짝사랑썰 레전드 | 인스티즈
아이돌 짝사랑썰 레전드 | 인스티즈
아이돌 짝사랑썰 레전드 | 인스티즈




-Jung Yoon Oh..ㅠㅠ

-Jung Jaehyun is indeed the best..

-Whoa.. How was his reaction when he finished reading the story..?

-As expected.. I think Jaehyun is going to be the only thing I can think of when I heard the word 'Crush'..

-This story never fails to make me feel all emotional and teary..

-This is truly the most legendary story every.. Jung Jaehyun Sunbae from Shindong Middle School..

-Huk.. I went to Shindong Middle School, that took me by surprise..

-This is so freaking heart-fluttering.. I can't believe this..

-I want to see Jaehyun Sunbae wearing Khaki-colored padding and played foot volleyball with both of his hands inside of his pockets..

-Whoa, if I were that girl.. I probably would've bawled my eyes out and cried a river..

-This is so crazy.. It's just.. crazy..

-I think it sounds even more heart-fluttering since she stated it in past tense.. 'I liked you'..

-Sobs.. I wonder why I didn't enroll to Shindong Middle School..ㅠㅠ

-This is the type of story that you can only find in movies..ㅠㅠ This sounds very emotional..

-Jung Jaehyun Sunbae from Shindong Middle School.. Who is also the first love of thousands of NCTzens..

-Jung Jaehyun is everybody's first love..
trazy.com